To open a Genesis Block OTC account, we require a KYC form as part of our AML framework.
We offer two types of Accounts: Individual Accounts and Corporate Accounts.
Individual Account Required Documents:
- Proof of identity: Valid (non-expired) Passport photocopy with both pages open showing your photo (all four corners of the passport must be visible) or Identity Card (depending on Nationality);
- Proof of address issued within the last 3 months (e.g. Bank Statement, Utility Bill);
- Source of Funds Declaration
Corporate Account Required Documents:
- Certificate of Formation (e.g. Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate);
- Certificate of Incumbency or Good Standing issued within the last 12 months;
- Registry of Directors and Shareholders;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or Constitution;
- Board Resolution to open an account with Genesis Block showing the authorized person(s) who will be operating your account;
- Company bank statement issued within the last 3 months;
- Copy of valid Passport/ID for all Directors and Beneficial Owners who own 25% or more of the share capital/voting right;
- Proof of address issued within the last 3 months (e.g. Bank Statement, Utility Bill) for all Directors and Beneficial Owners who own 25% or more of the share capital/voting right;
- Copy of valid Passport/ID for all Authorized Users; and
- Source of Funds Declaration.
*Documents should be in colour, clear and visible in their entirety; where documents are in a foreign language (non-Chinese/English), a translation of the documents into Chinese or English from a suitably qualified person (e.g. certified translation service or a native speaker of that foreign language) is required. There may be circumstances that extra documents in addition to the above are required for due diligence purposes and identity verification.